Our landscape in digital audio is very wide: from 5.1 surround soundtracks to 24 bit audio samples; from electronic music to virtual instruments/effects, from audio restoration to mastering. Our aim is to have a bit of sense of evolution everyday we sit in the studio. In every work/project we try to use all our background experience and the best tools to be able to suply the very best results.
We work in mono, stereo or 5.1 Surround formats for:
- Film and TV sound: on location recording, sound editing, mixing and post production.
- Soundtracks for Film and TV: music, atmospheres and sound effects
- 24 bit audio samples (for electronic music use and/or film atmospheres and effects)
- Creation of exclusive virtual instruments and effects
- Audio restoration and transfers (vinyl, tape, noise reduction)
- Audio mixing and mastering
Check the about us page for more information on our work and curriculum.